Click here to view
NCBRT eLearning Demo
Quote of the day
“I highly recommend NCBRT eLearning to anyone who is serious about terrorism, emergency or first responder training!”
Ronald J. Vought
Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc.
Fort Dodge, Iowa
Welcome to NCBRT eLearning
NCBRT will be discontinuing its eLearning program!
NCBRT would like to thank the many participants and organizations that have completed courses through our program.
The following dates reflect when courses will end and will be removed from our listing:
Phase I - 9/30/13
- Prevention and Deterrence – An Overview for all Disciplines
- eCDLS (eCore Disaster Life Support)
- CitizenReady: Pandemic Influenza
Phase II - 2/28/14
- Awareness and Response to Biological Events
- Preparing Communities for Agroterrorism: Awareness-Level
- Prevention and Deterrence of Terrorist Acts – Law Enforcement Version
Phase III - 2/28/15
- Disaster Mental Health Considerations During a Weapons of Mass Destruction/Terrorist Incident
- Foundational Awareness of Weapons of Mass Destruction/Terrorism
- Effects of WMD Incidents on Mass Sheltering
- Effects of Weapons of Mass Destruction/Terrorism Incidents on Mass Feeding
- Effects of Weapons of Mass Destruction/Terrorism Incidents on Bulk Distribution
Phase IV - 2/28/16
- A Coordinated Response to Food Emergencies: An Introduction
- Shopping Center Security Terrorism Awareness Training Program
You must complete the course by the date listed to receive credit. Please contact us should you have any questions.